RCCGNA Female Ministers are women of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom who serve the Lord by conducting the caring ministry of the church, for the purposes of freeing the pastoral staff to focus on prayer and the ministry of the Word thereby facilitating the spread of the gospel.
RCCGNA Ministers’ Wives greatly enrich their husbands’ lives. They are supportive, hardworking and enterprising. They look well to the household and are generous. They are gracious, discrete, compassionate and gentle in speech.
- Church and Family
- Home-Church-Work-Life Balance
- Following, Supporting,
- Submitting to, and endorsing his/her Call
- Finding your place in Ministry besides your Spouse
- Dealing with Anger, Rejection, Inadequacies and Unfulfillment
- Equipping Yourself
- Pastor Jumoke Kilo (Head)
- Pastor Isoken Aiwerioba
- Pastor Remi Olulana
- Pastor Moji Fapounda
- Dcns. Yinka Oyatayo