WIM 2023 Conference
Click flyer to enlarge
WIM-USA SILVER JUBILEE is Happening Big!
Date: Thursday March 16th – Sunday March 19th 2023
Theme: “FLOWING IN HIS POWER”
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION Fee: $100.00
This fee is effective from Dec.17th, 2022 – Dec.31st , 2022.
REGULAR REGISTRATION Fee: $120.00
This fee is effective from January 1, 2023 – February 28, 2023.
LATE REGISTRATION Fee: $135.00
This fee is effective from March 1, 2023 – Saturday March 10, 2023.
ONSITE REGISTRATION Fee: $150.00
This fee is effective from Date: Friday March 17th – Saturday March 18th 2023
Avoid charging your Credit Cards severally for the same transaction.
DO NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON MORE THAN ONCE WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE!
WIM Banquet Dinner & Awards will be held on Saturday March 18, 2023
Theme: “Ankara Glam”
BANQUET DINNER FEE: $100
Please make all Banquet Dinner Payments online at the WIM website and show proof of payment.
Those who wish to pay for the Banquet Dinner can also do so at arrival at the Conference.
Interested In 25th Anniversary Ankara Purchase? See Below For Details:
1. FEE: $60 shipping included for US orders; additional shipping cost will be added for orders outside the US.
2. Deadline to order is January 31st 2023
3. ORDER FORM -link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehq9SPNl7sCD4xahzHVGG3fDFhX4EChs0iYDE7uH0_9B2uuA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
4. Ankara zelle info:[email protected] Kindly add the name of whom order is being shipped to on the Google form to the Zelle memo so, our vendor can easily match order with payment
5. Question on Ankara– please send email to [email protected]
We will love you to Volunteer. We have over 20 departments you can serve, kindly select your choice during registration OR you can send email to “[email protected]” subject- Volunteer
Award seeks to Identify, Acknowledge and Celebrate with a loud ovation the Life and Service of exceptional Women and Mentors in RCCGNA.
1. Full Names of RCCGNA Female Leader or Candidate
2. Her Marital Status
3. Name of Her Parish and the Name of her Pastor
4. Her Values
5. Her Leadership Qualities
6. Her Achievements
7. Her Legacies as viewed in her Achievements
8. Total Sum up of Nos. 4-7 above that make your Nominee clearly stand out from other RCCGNA Female Leaders where she would not be seen as re-inventing the Wheel?
9. Nominee must be an Ordained Female, Women Leader or a Head of Department in RCCGNA.
10. Nominee must NOT BE AWARE of her Nomination. It must come as a surprise to the Nominee.
AWARD COMES WITH A $1,500 CASH DONATION.
– SATCOs – Female / Wives
– Regional Pastors’ – Female / Wives
– Regional Pastors – Female / Wives
– Provincial Pastors’ – Female / Wives
– Provincial Pastors – – Female / Wives
– Zonal Coordinators’ – Female / Wives
– Parish Pastors’ – Female / Wives
– Female Pastors
– Women Leaders
– Heads of Departments
Kindly send us:
i. A Write-up on your Candidate/Nominee
ii. This Write-up must not be more than One and a Half type-written pages
iii. Support your Write-up with evidence of Personal Pictures of her and her Activities and/or a YouTube Video clip or Web link of her Works. Please do not send heavy files. Send as Links.
iv. Email to: [email protected]
v. Deadline: No later than Friday February 17, 2023
vi. “Runners up Nominees” will be collated and immediately contacted.
PLEASE NOTE*** THAT IT IS OF THE ESSENCE THAT YOUR CANDIDATE OR NOMINEE MUST NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS BEING PUT UP FOR THIS NOMINATION
Vendor Booths/Tables are available but very limited and will be allocated on first come first served basis.
Display Table fee is: $100 per table.
Ways to pay to WIM:
1. Zelle: [email protected]
2. Cash APP: $wimrccgna
3. All Payments by Check for Display Tables must be mailed in and received by Monday March 6, 2023 to:
c/o 919-921 Philadelphia Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
ATTN: Pastor Omo Ghandi-Olaoye
Please make all Checks payable to “RCCGNA Women in Ministry” and in the Notes Section, indicate that it is payment for the 2023 Conference Display Table.
All Requests for Display Table Reservations must be made in writing to: “[email protected]” and your reservations will be taken on a 1st come 1st served basis and when full, we will promptly inform you and cease to accept any reservations and/or payments.
Please be informed that Bank fees apply for any bounced Checks.
Hilton booking Link: Click Here
Once registered, shuttle service schedule will be sent to your email
Prayer line # 425-436-6370 Access Code: 335131 OR
Click here to send in your prayer request
1. Brought to Greensville, TX OR:
2. Sent by US Mail to be received at the WIM Office before the Conference at: RCCG North America Women in Ministry c/o 13701 Annapolis Road Bowie, MD 20720 OR:
3. Can be paid directly online at http://wim.rccgna.org
- WIM EXECUTIVE MEETING: Thursday March 16, 2023 at 4:00pm
- PRAYER & PRAISE NIGHT: Thursday March 16, 2023 at 10.00pm
- BUSINESS MEETING – Exclusive to CO/WIFE, ACOs/WIFE,
SATCOs/WIFE, REGIONAL PASTORS’/WIVES, FEMALE PROVINCIAL PASTORS, PROVINCIAL PASTORS’ WIVES, FEMALE ELDERS, FEMALE ZONAL COORDINATORS, ZONAL COORDINATORS’ WIVES; MEETING AND GIFTS EXCHANGE: Friday March 17th, 2023 at 12.00 Noon
- FRIDAY, PRAISE FEST AND COMMUNION SERVICE:
Friday March 17th, 2023 at 6.30pm
- SATURDAY PRAYER CRUSADE & HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE:
Saturday March 18th, 2023 at 8.00am
- SATURDAY BIBLE STUDY AND LEADERSHIP EMPOWERMENT SESSION: Saturday March 18th, 2023 beginning at 10.30 am. – 1.00pm
MEET OUR SPEAKERS:
• Visit us again to meet our speakers….LOADING
- COMMUNITY HEALTH FAIR DRIVE (Concurrent Sessions):
Saturday March 18th , 2023 from 1:00 Noon – 3:00pm:
1. Health Fair – BP checks, Health Education
2. Ice-Cream Saturday Jump – Indoor Party
3. Dance To Fitness – Free Play Sports
- SILVER JUBILEE CELEBRATION SERVICE:
Sunday Early Morning Cry: March 19th, 2023 at 9:00am
JUBILEE THANKSGIVING SERVICE: Sunday March 19th, 2023 starting at 10:00am